– Ngõ 135 Đội Cấn, accommodation during the stay in Hanoi
– Hồ Bảy Gian, fishing pond, it is in front of the accommodation I stayed in.
– Yakushi Clinic; did 4 times one-hour Shiatsu massage for 260k VND, really a recommended place to go to.
– Old Quarter, a pickup up spot for a day trip to Dai Binh
– Thăng Long Imperial Citadel, need to pay the entrance fee to get in.
– One Pillar Pagoda
– Hanoi Botanical garden, no entrance fee, need to pay for parking motorbikes though.
– Luffy Dog House Cafe
– Tran Quoc Pagoda at the West lake
– West lake
– Rising Sun Park, amusement park
– Huu Tiep Lake, has the remains of the bomber aircraft B-52