Ho Chi Minh City, also called Saigon.
– Khanh Hoi 2 Residences, accommodation at friend’s place
– Le van Tam park
– Saigon Zoo and Botanical Garden, also has some amusement rides.
– Rubik Zoo, next to the Saigon zoo
– Loriekot’s Filipino restaurant
– Shri restaurant & Lounge
– Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon
– My Spa & Fuji Spa, the latter twice for shiatsu massage
– Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee (townhall)
– Tuong Chu tich Ho Chi Minh Memorial park with a statue
– B3 Steakhouse & Craft beer, expensive food compared to eating with locals
– Dam Sen Park, amusement park